Monday, May 22, 2006

Back in from Vacation

Well, it's been a while since my last past, but I do have a good excuse. I was out of the country for work. Every two years, my work has an international conference. I have been able to travel to the last three to help with the administration. This year's conference was in Sydney, Australia. It was wonderful. The people were so nice. The weather was perfect. The city was beautiful and I think that everyone who came had a good time. After the conference, my boyfriend and I had a few days to explore Sydney on our own. We went to the zoo and the botanic gardens. We also explored a lot of the city on foot.

A view of the Opera House underneath the Harbour Bridge

Then we had 5 days in Tahiti. We found a really cheap ticket on Air Tahiti Nui to Australia via Tahiti. We spent a couple of days in the capital and three days on Moorea, the island closest to Tahiti. It was heavenly and hard to come back.

This was the view from our bungalow on Moorea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home